(Long Island City, New York)
WCF, jQuery, CSOM, REST API, CSS, SQL, XSLT. Do you know what these acronyms mean? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
The New York City Department of Education (DOE), Division of School Facilities is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible for the design, development, and support of software solutions.
• Creates desktop applications using Microsoft Access, Excel, and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) to extrapolate, manage, and present useable business metrics; develops and queries databases using Microsoft SQL programming.
• Oversees the development and deployment of robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Learning Management Systems (LMS), and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) applications.
• Software architecture, development, customization, and integration, as well as technical project management where the need arises for the team.
• Four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent
• 6 years of satisfactory full-time experience in computer systems development and analysis, applications programming, database administration, maintenance and support, systems programming, data communications, mainframe development, mobile development, web development and design
• 1 year in a project leader capacity or as a major contributor on a complex project
• Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
• Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
• Five or more years of experience in the utilization of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Well versed with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge with Microsoft SQL servers and database.
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and subject to budget approval.
Competitive salary range of $79, 472 through $102, 387.
• Medical and Hospitalization
• Dental, Prescription and Optical
• Eligibility to join Pension Fund
• Eligibility to join Tax Deferred Annuity plan
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com