Transform health care and change the way consumers engage with technology.
Sounds like a big challenge, right? Here, at Optum, you have the opportunity to achieve great things while you showcase your passion and technical expertise as an XML Developer / Quality Analyst. You'll be inspired by working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in technology who bring compassion, energy and focus to their work every day on a mission to change health care as we know it. Join us! Come share who you are and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role is primarily for a Developer with QA experience working with various project teams to enable integration. This role will primarily be developing XQuery code and perform QA testing on XQuery/XML. This role will involve development work and assist with QA testing on code developed by other team members.
This role will also be integral to the development of the XSD schemas.
- Develop and unit test XQuery modules
- Perform integration and regression testing of XQuery modules
- Follow Agile methodology
- Analyze impact of Core framework changes on other project teams
- Work with GIT repository for code management
- Follow standard procedures and policies established by the team
- Work with modelling team on updates to Canonical XSD models
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in Technology
- Experience with Agile and RSA lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with MarkLogic
- Familiarity with GitHub
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Great problem solving and situation analysis skills
- Strong team player
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)