(Long Island City, New York)
WCF, jQuery, CSOM, REST API, CSS, SQL, XSLT. Do you know what these acronyms mean? If so, then we would love to hear from you.
The New York City Department of Education (DOE), Office of School Support Services is seeking a SharePoint Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, and support of software solutions.
• Develop and enhance Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/Online solutions using following technologies: WCF, jQuery, Angular.js, CSOM, REST API, CSS, SQL, XSLT, Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and .NET framework, when applicable.
• Construct user interfaces for Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/Online applications and add-ins.
• Software architecture, development, customization, and integration, as well as technical project management where the need arises for the team.
• Four-year High School Diploma or its educational equivalent
• 4 years of satisfactory full-time computer operations experience
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification
• Strong hands-on SharePoint development experience
• Knowledge of software design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method and Builder
• Experience working with a large IT team
Salary is based on qualifications, experience and subject to budget approval.
Competitive salary range of $74,624 through $116,482.
• Medical and Hospitalization
• Dental, Prescription and Optical
• Eligibility to join Pension Fund
• Eligibility to join Tax Deferred Annuity plan
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com