In this role, you will not just manage digital projects but lead them — helping direct strategy and overall team focus, including User Experience strategy, making fast decisions, and practicing both soft skills (relationship building, leadership, sales of design decisions) and hard skills (content integration, user flows, scope documentation, etc). At Clique our PM’s manage valuable client relationships as well as the full project cycle for funded startups, fortune 500 clients and Chicago staples like The Second City, and Northwestern University.
* Act as primary communication contact and consultant for clients
* Ensure milestones are met by managing both client and internal team.
* Lead discovery sessions and every aspect of a projects management, including content management, tasks, documentation, and milestones.
* Participate in all Clique discovery sessions, providing documentation, scoping and back-office support for other project managers
1. Our Culture
* Awarded as a "Best and Brightest Place to Work"
* 100% committed to being a highly engaged team – Curious as to how? We recently executed an effort to build a tool to increase transparency between teams and their leadershipwe call it HappyMeter. At our clients requests, we made it self-service and open to the public at HappyMeter.lol
* Driven by team sourced and supported valuescheckout ************************
* Fueled by our mission to Build Something We launch over 50 sites per year
* Weve been named a Webby honoree, named global Site of the Day at the Awwwards, and won Gold at the American Business Awards
* Located in the historic Fine Arts Building with a panoramic view of Grant Park and Lake Michigan.
2. Career and Personal Growth
* Volunteer time off
* Access to educational training and mentoring opportunities through Clique U
* Quarterly company outings, past examples include mini-golf, happy hours, trivia night and the occasional 5k run
* Company Growth = Career growth. Weve grown every year of our existence through an organic Growth through quality strategy that invests in our people instead of any short-term strategies
3. Flexibility and Security
* 14 days PTO first three years, 21 days PTO after
* 11 holidays including a week at the end of the year
* Work from home twice per month, flexible hours, no dress code
* Work at the TechNexus co-working space whenever you want
* Choose your tech: PC, Mac, or Unix.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59685 →