Geomagical Labs is a new, early-stage startup. We are developing state-of-the-art computer vision technologies for an exciting consumer application.
We are looking for an exceptional, ambitious engineer, with 3D computer vision background and excellent C++ software development experience, to join our startup team.
You will be part of Geomagical Labs’ core team of vision scientists, designing, building, analyzing and optimizing computer vision software for our mass-scale consumer applications. In addition to developing computer vision pipelines, you will develop tools, benchmarks and ground truth data sets for scientific studies, testing, and model training.
* Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), from a competitive school.
* Strong C++ programmer in Linux environments, with understanding of C++11 capabilities.
* Experience developing substantial C++ software projects.
* Experience analyzing, profiling, optimizing & debugging complex C++ software.
* Practical experience with 2D features, matching and tracking.
* Practical experience with image and/or video processing, optimization, filtering.
* Solid foundations of 3D geometry and depth-from-stereo.
* Solid foundations of linear algebra.
* Enthusiastic about startups; entrepreneurial; adventurous; comfortable with uncertainty.
* Python software development skills desired.
* Bonus points for image-based convolutional neural network experience.
* Bonus points for experience developing augmented reality software.
* Bonus points for 3D graphics experience.
* Fun and ambitious outlook on life.
* U.S. work visa required – We are a small startup & can’t reliably obtain visas.
* Able to work on-site in our Mountain View, CA location.
* Rare opportunity to join an early tech startup adventure when it is less than ten people, led by founders who’ve taken two startup teams through IPOs.
* Substantial stock equity opportunity, of the sort only available in early startups.
* Master state-of-the-art 3D computer vision & perception technologies.
* Be part of the core team responsible for inventing and productizing exciting applications.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59607 →