Click here to view a video about this position.
The Account Developer serves as the primary contact between our large or small store managers / store owners. The position is responsible for exceptional customer relationships that are both befitting of the Coca-Cola brand and promote the needed trust to result in increased business through value added placements and sales
– Educate and excite customers about our leading portfolio of beverages
– Consultative selling – analyze and understand our customer needs and trends to help them grow their profitability and our own resulting success by using our proprietary data to match and leverage brands with the specific account consumer demographics
– Sell incremental displays, equipment placements and promotional programs
– Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets and promotional ad signage (point of sale) and displays
– Ensure each account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores’ product needs and transmit appropriate replenishment orders
– Communicate and collaborate account activities to appropriate business partners
– Utilize sales force automation tools
– Transport, replace and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for each account
– 1+ year relevant business to business sales experience is preferred (which might include Food and Beverage or Retail).
– Passionate, values oriented, resourceful and motivated to learn
– Professional proven communication and interpersonal problem solving skills
– Strong attention to detail with excellent planning and organization skills
– Ability to serve multiple customer accounts concurrently with excellence
– Analytical and naturally curious to question the status quo
– Proficient computer application skills
– Strong stamina and the ability to lift, bend, reach kneel and merchandise product. Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
– BS/BA Degree (or equivalent) is preferred
Great Brand. Strong Values. Passionate People.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Key words: Convenience; Sales; Management; Marketing; Delivery
See Job Description
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 29815
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Contact Info
– Greensboro, NC
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.