L2TMedia is looking for a whip-smart Account Strategist who lives for the challenge of maintaining our incredible client base and growing them through stellar customer service. Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Join our incredible team!
Why should you join L2TMedia?
Let’s start with the basics! L2TMedia is a premiere Digital Marketing Company focused on the automotive industry. We love car dealers and know how to help them succeed through our line of products that include Social Media Impact, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Reputation Management, SEO and Paid Search (commonly called SEM or PPC).
Our awesome office in Evanston is centrally located within walking distance from the Metra and CTA and loads of restaurants. We dig deep to provide our clients with the best service possible and when you’re not learning the ins and outs of Google AdWords campaigns, Google Analytics and Bing Advertising, you’ll be challenging your coworkers to the never ending Jenga game happening in the office.
We offer an environment of growth from within, constant collaboration and ongoing training to bring you to the next level. Your team is filled with customer focused problem solvers with an eye for identifying and initiating upsell and cross selling opportunities.
The Ideal Account Strategist Is:
You love being the day-to-day contact for a portfolio of our automobile dealership clients. You understand the need to be proactive and contact customers and our own outside sales team to report on campaign performance and make recommendations on their digital marketing strategy with a focus on growing the business. You are a problem solver who provides proactive suggestions and education on L2T’s products to see how they align with the client’s business objectives. You want to be a subject matter expert with a strong understanding of our suite of products and industry knowledge to ensure maximum value and satisfaction for our clients.
You are customer service minded and don’t flinch when a client reaches out by phone for help with a problem. You are a master communicator who is confident enough to reach out internally if you don’t know the answer to a question and have excellent listening skills to identify client needs and read between the lines to solve problems accurately and efficiently.
You aren’t scared of upselling and cross-selling. You understand the need to grow our business by finding opportunities for our clients to succeed through the use of our products.
You love making connections at work! Fostering relationships with other teams (internal and external) is second nature to you.
The Nitty Gritty Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with L2Tmedia’s outside sales reps as well as clients, with the goal of retaining and growing business.
- Be the liaison between the client and the internal product delivery teams to make account changes and monthly updates are completed
- Identify opportunities for additional investment in L2TMedia’s product suite to help customers achieve their business goals.
- Assist Digital Advisor Management and Sales Team with reports, correspondence, procedures, directives, training materials and ongoing OEM projects and initiatives.
- Manage a large client load with extreme attention to detail when ensuring routine monthly account updates are executed
- Be proactive in identifying and organizing new opportunities to ensure L2TMedia is always moving forward. Delegate tasks to appropriate departments and be sure that fixes are implemented globally.
Skill Requirements and Experience we’d love you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration or Communications emphasis is a big plus.
- One to two years of related digital media or advertising agency experience (internships included)
- Sales experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing products such as Paid Search, SEO, Display, YouTube, Social Media.
- Strong computer skills (particularly MS Office related)
- CRM system experience desired; Salesforce.com exposure preferred
- Comfortable working independently but also able to work and contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. This includes ability to tailor the delivery of complicated information to all organizational levels and professional backgrounds.
- This role requires in-depth organizational skills, analytical and technical know-how, problem solving prowess and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while continually meeting deadlines.
- Enjoy being self-directed while being equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Change in responsibilities, work process, time frames, organizational culture don’t phase you. You roll with it with ease and flexibility and a can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.