Do you want to see your ideas come to life, think creatively and analytically, and help businesses grow at a fast-paced creative startup?
If so, then the Account Strategist position at Illustria is for you.
Illustria is an innovative creative agency that makes design and development accessible to companies, on a monthly or annually-based subscription model. Illustria’s Account Strategist role is the equivalent of "Account Executive" at a traditional agency. This role is to maintain and grow existing accounts with Illustria’s clients, who we refer to as Members, and advise them on how to meet their goals through our services.
We truly believe our Members are at the forefront on innovation within their spheres – tech, e-commerce, media, healthcare, etc. – and our goal is to help them achieve the next level of growth through strategic creative work.
If you were an Account Strategist at Illustria, last week you would have:
- Checked in weekly with your Members (accounts) to understand their bigger picture and strategize how we can help reach their business goals through creative work
- Brainstormed with your Members, pitched project ideas, and managed upcoming project pipeline
- Collaborated with our Creative Director, art directors, and designers to see a design project through from start to finish to hit key business objectives
- Presented new work to a Member and communicated how our work meets their goals
- Collaborated with the studio’s Executive Producer to establish quotes and timelines for your projects
- Traveled to meet our Members on-site to develop ongoing relationships and collect feedback
Here are some of the qualities you’d have:
- You understand how design and high-quality creative drives transformative business results
- You are highly personable and you’re driven to use your savvy to act as a bridge between business and creative to create amazing work
- You are motivated by personal growth, always seek the best solutions, and are confident
- You’re proactive in identifying projects that cover our Members’ needs in ways that they haven’t yet conceived
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects from conception to design to implementation
- You are organized and consistently manage Member expectations, schedules, and scopes
- You have excellent presentation and written communication skills
- You demonstrate creative interest, and also have an entrepreneurial spirit with interest in business development or experience in sales
- You’re a go-getter and find deep satisfaction in developing an idea and seeing it come to life
- You’re ready to be an account owner, revenue grower, and relationship builder
If you want to be challenged while jump-starting and playing a significant role in your company’s growth, then we’re interested in talking to you. Must be local or looking forward to relocating to the Washington DC metro area for full-time work.
Illustria partners with visionaries to reach their greatest potential. We create transformative business results for innovators everywhere, through our innovative open membership. We are committed to understanding our Members’ needs to make their ideas a reality. Founded in 2013, we’re a team of 10+ people who work in the heart of Washington, DC.
Apply for this job
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115659 →