Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Purpose of Job:
- Responsible for providing technical leadership and development of insurance system projects which involve emerging technologies.
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs.
- Performs at a high level of technical capability while developing or maintaining application systems.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team members and other team members to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the MRM strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost effective business solutions.
- Act as an internal technical mentor and consultant.
- Be a key IT technical contributor on emerging technologies used for the internet, intranet, or internal applications.
- The main challenge to an Advanced Technologies Developer Lead is developing sound, cost-effective applications to achieve customer needs.
- They must keep abreast of current IT technologies, and understand where these technologies can be deployed to provide cost effective business solutions.
- Four year college degree in information systems, technology, or related area of computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Good ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as individually.
- Guidewire Insurance Suite experience, including Policy Center, Billing Center and Claim Center experience preferred.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members’ expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/93123 →