CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
Analyst II – Carrier Access Billing
Job Description: We have an immediate opening for an Analyst II in Carrier Access Billing providing support and analysis for the special access billing team. The Analyst II reviews access service orders which are input into the billing system as well as assist with special projects.
- Interface with cross functional teams to ensure proper implementation of tariff changes, contracts, discount plans and new FCC mandated changes within the billing system.
- Participate in the implementation of new wholesale products. Drive implementation (often in areas so complex or new there are no established methods to follow)
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure regression testing into billing system
- Assist with conversion activity related to various corporate wide network projects.
- Develop and implement prebill audit strategies for various product types
- Review special access billing variances and submission.
- Review system interface data into billing system.
- Work with cross functional teams on CDG Service Order questions and issues
- Must have knowledge of billing processes.
- Must have strong quantitative and data analytical skills to assess billing issues.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Power Point and Access; Lavastorm or SQL/database skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work with mid-level management.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering
- Five to ten years of access billing experience.
- Working knowledge of CDG billing system, CASS, TIRKS, and SAP.
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 175320
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/110286 →