Client Reference Code: 206263-2
This role is responsible for supporting the digital messaging strategy (Live Chat, IVA, Email, SMS, etc) across plaforms (Browser, Mobile App, SMS, Facebook, etc) from research and development through in-market and post-launch analysis. This role requires a unique blend of operational excellence, technical proficiency, creativity, and strategic thinking. The ideal candidate will have experience in data driven product management, customer experience and digital.
Our goal is to provide a service and support model that is unparalleled in our industry, leveraging digital self-service features that are convenient and easy to use by our customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leverage data to deeply understand and recommend digital messaging technologies and enhancements to ensure the customer experience with Charter’s implementation is industry-leading.
Support the day-to-day projects related to digital messaging communications, including:
- Development and monitoring of Digital Messaging Dashboard
- Analyze and understand production and test data to propose recommendations to enhance performance and customer’s experience.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems based on data.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis of digital messaging performance, user behavior, and self-support transaction success rates.
- Support digital messaging projects from a data and experience perspective, as needed.
- Proactively identify customer experience trends and propose solutions.
- Build effective relationships with the Customer Care, Product, IT, Engineering and Network Operations teams.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well thought-out, simple solutions
Digital product background with the ability to concurrently manage multiple priorities
Maniacally focused on building simple and intuitive customer experiences
Effortlessly collaborative with strong intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving
Willingness to try new things and challenge the status quo
Knowledge of emerging digital trends and technologies
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Experience working for companies with technology or software products 3+
Experience in project management 2+
Travel as required
Must be willing to work flexible work schedules including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Job Code : TWCCOP630 Analyst, Interactive Care Supp Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56693 →