Ovia Health is the leading digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions, Ovia Healths mobile apps, Ovia Fertility, Ovia Pregnancy, and Ovia Parenting, empower people take control of their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are on a mission to improve the world for women and families. We value and prioritize our users and customers in every product we build, from our mobile health apps to our internal tools and enterprise solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Android engineer to join our small, collaborative team and help drive the future of Android and mobile development at Ovia Health. This person will work in a highly visible role, developing new features across our current suite of apps and playing an essential role in new app development. The right candidate will have experience managing and leading teams developing apps at scale. Your insight will help determine architecture of our products and inform design decisions on apps with millions of users. As a small company with a suite of apps, we deal with some very interesting challenges and are looking for someone who relishes that. We dont claim to have everything figured out, and we encourage our employees to share ideas about how we can improve our technology and products.
We value smarts, drive and a team spirit. Show us you’ve got all three! We’d love to see applicants with:
* 2+ years of Android or related software development experience
* Deep understanding of the Android platform and best practices
* Ability to collaborate with team members from a variety of disciplines, with the motivation to complete projects alone.
* Familiarity with one or more of the following libraries: Retrofit, Dagger2, mockito, and junit.
* Experience with testing and testable architectures such as MVP or MVVM
Nice to have:
* Gradle and CI
* Android NDK
* Libraries such as RxJava, Architecture Components, RoomExperience with mentorship or team leadership
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works hard and laughs a lot. Working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something big and we value our employees tremendously. In addition to a positive, healthy work environment, we provide:
* Unlimited vacation
* Tasty office snacks
* Flexible work schedule
* Two options for medical insurance coverage
* Employer contribution to 401k
* Terrific parental leave policy
We are always looking to make our team more diverse. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/53290 →