The San Francisco based Growth Team is focused on scaling and engaging TextNows user base. The Growth team is extremely data driven and results oriented. We are seeking talented individuals that operate at the intersection of product, engineering, analytics, and marketing. We are aggressively scaling and want driven individuals that are motivated by growing products and are passionate about our mission. (We are a top 20 app in the Google Play Store)
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that’s changing telecommunications forever.
* Contribute clear and scalable code to a shared codebase worked on by engineers across different offices.
* Work on all things growth – acquisition, retention & monetization.
* Bring expertise at integrating and maintaining 3rd party ad, analytics & A/B testing SDKs for Android
* Own the stability, maintenance and tech roadmap for the Ads Manager
* Craft beautiful mobile user experiences that allow users to intuitively accomplish any task.
* Implement cutting edge custom ad products and flows to help drive revenue and take advantage of market opportunities
* Work closely with the AdOps Team to think outside the box and increase the effectiveness of our monetization
* Collaborate with others, including designers, engineers and C level management, to develop innovative, user-friendly growth features
* 3+ years in mobile development
* Expertise in 3rd party SDKs (especially on low end devices)
* Expansive technical knowledge and experience with MVP application design
* Strong fundamentals – you know your data structures, algorithms, and OO design in Java
* Deep knowledge of Android UI, Graphics, Animation and OpenGL ES
* Deep understanding of SQLite and REST-like network APIs
* Growth mindset of product, user psychology, data & engineering mindset
* Experience with unit testing, test driven development and automation
* Experience working with applications with multithreading
* Experience using client performance profiling tools such as Instruments and Android Monitor
* Experience with ad providers and mediation platforms such as AdMob, MoPub.etc
* Experience with rich media
* Has worked with following technologies – RxJava, Dagger, ORMs
* Impactful work
* TextNow-powered smartphone
* Competitive total compensation package
* Professional development
* Employee Wellness program
* Catered lunches
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.