TECHTONIC IS NOW HIRING ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME APPLE FOCUSED IT ADMINS AND TECHNICIANS.
* Boston-area applicants only.
* Open to candidates with IT infrastructure and Apple experience. Commensurate pay.
* Ability to work collaboratively in our office and onsite at our Boston-area customers.
* Sense of humor is required.
TechTonic is an industry leading IT support company with a core focus on Apple technology. Join us in a position that will expose you to opportunities for career growth. You will play a critical role in helping us bring Apple technology to businesses and organizations throughout the Boston and New England area. TechTonic is redefining the role of technology services by capitalizing on cutting-edge solutions for our customers. As part of our team, you will bring unique insight to bear on the dynamic nature of our industry, work on a daily basis with our clients to implement technology goals, and prepare for the next big challenge in the world of IT. We are looking for an outstanding communicator, a respectful team player, and a naturally gifted technical expert with a passion for Apple technology.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE SOME (NOT NECESSARILY ALL) OF THE FOLLOWING:
* 3+ years supporting Mac OS X, Server for OS X, and iOS systems in an education or business setting.
* 5+ years experience of technology administration/support
* Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh hardware and 3rd party software
* Apple (ACSA, ACTC) certification or equivalent experience
* Workstation, server, and mobile deployments
* System administration, monitoring, and maintenance
* Command line administration
* Bachelor or Associates degree in IT or related field from an accredited college
* IT project planning and budgeting
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE MIGHT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH OR BE WILLING TO LEARN:
* Directory service integration (AD,OD/LDAP,MCX, Mobility)
* System imaging and deployment workflows
* IT Security and Compliance standards
* Filemaker database development
* Wireless networking
* Backup fundamentals, tape/drive backups, automation and scripting
* Network storage solutions, SANs, Xsan
* Digital workflow solutions for photo and video
* Apple Remote Desktop
* Email and web server administration (Kerio, Hosted Exchange, Google)
* Microsoft Exchange-Mac Integration
* BSD Unix
* iPhone Exchange Integration, 802.1x, VPN
* Mobile Device Management solutions including JAMF Casper Suite
* Network design, architecture, configuration and installation (switches, routers, firewalls), TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, and VPN
Beyond the technology requirements of this position, responsibilities may include writing, mentoring, training, and helping to manage client projects and relationships.
We understand that the best candidate’s skill will transcend the technical. You must possess stellar interpersonal, writing and communications skills. Solving problems on your feet, the ability to teach, and a desire to occasionally telecommute are a plus.
* Flexible work hours
* Flexible work locations
* Flexible position type (contract, full time, part time)
* Health Insurance or stipend
* Training and Certification
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and sample of your writing (on any subject) when applying. Writing sample in addition to the cover letter and resume is REQUIRED. Email to jobs AT **********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.