Are you a computer technician looking for an opportunity to use your skills in a rewarding environment with room for career advancement? Are you confident with your ability to troubleshoot complex computer issues over the phone and in person? GeekHampton, Long Islands Apple Premium Service Provider, is looking for you! Come work with our crew of talented geeky-types, servicing Apple products and providing customer support in our gorgeous Hamptons showroom and service center.
A GeekHampton Apple Mac Computer Technician is a top-tier expert in the knowledge of Apple hardware and operating system servicing. The Apple Mac Computer Technician is an expert diagnostician committed to finding answers and implementing them skillfully. Apple Mac Computer Technician understands the importance of communicating well with customers and have an unusual reserve of patience. A master of balance, you easily move from providing customer support, to making a repair, answering phone calls, to writing detailed documentation of your work.
The Apple Mac Computer Technician Responsibilities include:
* Helping to check in and diagnose repairs
* Performing break/fix repairs on Apple Mac, iPad, and iPhone devices quickly and accurately
* Communicating with customers regarding the status of repairs and advising the best course of action
* Focusing on customer delight, taking great satisfaction as you rebuild not only computers, but also relationships with customers
* Maintain ongoing certifications and acquire additional certifications in Apple products and services as required
To qualify for the Apple Mac Computer Technician position, you have:
* Computer tech background, ideally 2+ years experience working with Apple hardware and software
* ACMT certification a plus (or the ability to obtain certification within 60 days)
* Experience interacting with customers in person and on the phone
* Demonstrated leadership skills in your work experience
* Valid drivers license is required
Our customer credo is to ensure that every customer who walks through our doors leaves feeling heard, helped and inspired. We provide exemplary service beyond the expectations set by Apple or our customers. This is truly where we shinewe provide extremely competent technical service delivered with patience, concern, and out-of-the-box problem solving.
We are committed to making GeekHampton a rewarding place to work, creating a great experience for both our customers and employees. As a small local business we rely on input from every employee and each person has an opportunity to express his or her creative ideas. Full-time Apple Mac Computer Technician employees receive comprehensive benefits including medical coverage and a competitive salary.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79021 →