CONTRACT TO HIRE
This person will serve as a member of the Architectural team with oversight of all software architecture. They will set the strategic direction and define the principles that shape corporate software development and technology adoption practices. As a leader in the development organization, this person will be responsible building a culture that inspires technical experimentation and empowers our development teams to make sound technical and architectural decisions.
* Perform architectural analysis and design for systems spanning the business Application portfolio
* Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate program requirements into technical solutions and system designs
* Document and communicate designs, estimates, and implementation plans to program stakeholders
* Collaborate with other members of the corporate team, including architects, technical designers
* Development SMEs to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on a technical direction
* Research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies and vendor solutions Implement POCs and pair with technical leads on implementations
* Maintain an organization-wide view of current and future business and application architecture to provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy
* Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and practices
* Bachelors degree or equivalent + nine (9) years of related experience
* Experience work with Web authoring languages such as Java, XML, HTML5, AngularJS, Hibernate and Spring Framework
* Experience working with application database interactions and data modeling tools
* Experience designing service-oriented architecture (SOA) applications, reusable application interfaces and services to help reduce development time and costs while also enabling application and business agility.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.