The Royak Group Inc.
Reporting in to the delivery organization, the Application Architect is responsible for detailed application design, hands on development and maintenance of Java-based enterprise ready business applications for the IT Software Development team and ensuring they align with long-term business and technology platforms. The Application Architect will be working closely with Solutions Architect, Product Owner in decomposing a conceptual solution architecture into low-level components, modules, internal & external interfaces aligning with application’s functional feature & story decomposition. This role will provide technical leadership for a cross-functional team of developers, business analysts, data architects and report developers and contribute to the processes by which the team operates.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field,
* 10+ years of broad-based, full-stack development experience with proven expertise in architecting high complex, distributed, large scale data driven business workflow applications.
* 6+ year’s design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications, with at least 3 years as a technical lead or architect.
* Strong knowledge on SDLC, best software engineering practices and standard architecture patterns.
* 3+ years of working in Agile Model with strong knowledge on XP, TDD, BDD practices.
* Demonstrated technology leadership skills with proven experience in delivering innovative solutions.
* 2+ years working in a cross cultural, global resource model
* 5+ years of experience in Java development.
* 5+ years of experience in Relational and NOSQL database paradigms
* Java technologies (eg JEE, Spring, Sprint Boot, JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere )
* Good understanding of Microservices Architecture Pattern
* Experience with these core technologies: Scala, Akka, MongoDB, Kafka, Oracle, Reactive Paradigm, Python, Docker, AWS, Cassandra, Spark.
* API development, web services (REST, SOAP) and documentation tools
* Strong understanding of Data Analytics, data Architecture and Datamodelling concepts.
* Experience with source control, & build tools like Git, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bit bucket
* Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to mentor & coach and grow people skills.
* Firsthand experience with designing and building highly-available, mission critical large scale service based web application in both Front End and Back End technologies
* Experience with Enterprise Integration and Application Design Patterns
* Partners with Product Owner(s), Enterprise Solution Architect(s), and business functional leaders to formulate strategies, plans, designs and architectures for complex business Applications utilizing various open source technologies & tools, best practices, architecture patterns & models.
* Uses models, hypotheses, and cognitive analysis techniques to elicit real problem-solving knowledge from the experts.
* Elaborates complex business & user requirements, nonfunctional requirements to design features, application architecture, application’s technical infrastructure, application components, platforms, interfaces, development tools, and testing approaches.
* Develops Architecture runway to implement nonfunctional requirements like Usability, maintainability, performance, scalability, security and manage its development.
* Builds deep knowledge of the company’s application architecture; business context; enterprise standards; application portfolio; influencing technical, business and administrative stakeholders to deliver solutions aligned with architectural best practices, business area goals, and technology directions.
* Monitors code quality, engineering KPI, security issues manages the technical backlog.
* Acts as liaison between agile delivery and product teams, provides bi-directional feedback.
* Helps in hiring high quality developers and provides coaching & mentoring.
* Hands on programming, unit testing, high quality software that is manageable, reliable, and maintainable and focused on long-term benefit.
* Contributes to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build & deployments.
* Responsible for application support and quickly addresses operational issues and internal client requests via standard processes and mechanisms
* Manage Risk for the business by overseeing technical debt, audit, and compliance needs to ensure appropriate portfolio allocation and effective risk mitigation
* Champion continuous improvement in the organization (product and delivery)
* Collaborate throughout the organization on effective identification of technical issues; while taking ownership on resolving these issues.
* Participate in code reviews, design reviews and refactoring discussions with multiple domain and delivery teams to ensure high quality deliverables, aligned with standards & best practices.
* Participates in evaluation of vendor products to determine conformance with bank technical standards and appropriate fit with business needs.
* Clearly documents design specifications, data models, UI mockups, code & configuration, develops and maintains department’s knowledge base.
* Provides strategic input for long-term application direction & technology roadmap.
* Identifies important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefit and impact. Must be a student of learning and drives the implementation and acceptance of new technologies with rationale.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116015 →