For over 30 years, Zirous has established its reputation for being an accomplished information technology and consulting company. At Zirous we are committed to executing best practices and going above and beyond industry standards to provide viable solutions for our customers. Zirous works with cutting-edge technologies and partners with Oracle, Hortonworks, DellEMC, Microsoft, and Splunk.
Zirous is seeking a full-time Application Developer to work on Identity and Access Management projects.
The Application Developer will:
* Work on a team to design, develop, and implement Identity and Access Management solutions using Java to support business requirements.
* Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create design documents, and perform program coding and testing.
* Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* Work closely with other team members to accomplish company, client, and personal goals.
* Strive to expand professional and personal skills through a variety of assigned activities.
* Possess at least 3 6 months Java experience.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or in a related field or equivalent work experience.
* Preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following technologies:
* JDBC, Servlets, JSP and Struts
* Relational databases (preferably Oracle)
* OO Concepts, patterns and UML
* XML, XSL, Web Services & Web Service Security experience
* Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
* Competitive salary and benefits package including 401K
* An environment that fosters personal and professional growth
* Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
* Flexible time off (FTO)
* We value our employees’ personal time, career desires and life goals
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/106324 →