Information Technology Senior Application Developer in Stillwater Campus.
The application developer will work closely with Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources administration and faculty to create and maintain high quality mobile and web-based software applications. The project life cycle involves communicating with project leaders, identifying innovative solutions, creating prototypes, soliciting feedback, development of a graphical user interface and content, and publishing the application. This is considered a non-exempt position. Office hours should not exceed 40 hours per week. Any deviation from regularly scheduled office hours requires pre-approval from your supervisor.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related.
- Equivalent (4 years) combination of training, education, and experience may be substitute for degree.
- Experience or working knowledge of application development technologies.
- Experience with at least one programming language and experience with third-party libraries and application program interface.
- Familiarity with relational database products.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good collaborative skills.
- Ability to perform in a team environment; effective time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Being a good problem solver and providing creative and innovative solutions.
- Experience with source code repositories.
For assistance please contact Oklahoma State University Human Resources @ 405-744-7401 or visit 106 Whitehurst, Stillwater, Oklahoma. A criminal background check will be required for qualified applicants. Hiring is contingent upon available funding. Oklahoma State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity/E-Verify employer. Oklahoma State University-Stillwater is a tobacco-free campus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/150372 →