Application Developer: 18- 03765
Category: Project / Program / Product Management
Location: Englewood, Colorado
Akraya is looking for a ‘Sr. Product Manager’ for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Khushbu at ************. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit ********** and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Oracle EBS, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting
Duration: 3 months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2
– Experienced person who can pick up with minimal supervision
– This person is expected to take care of the technical development,vendor management and user interactions daily
– Performance unit, integration and UAT
– Communication with various HR vendors daily (e.g. 401K vendor & ADP)
– Communication with business users for IT testing efforts
– Fix issues related to integration efforts (both in-bound & out-bound)
– Coding using PL/SQL packages
TOP SKILLS (Technical):
– Oracle eBusiness Suite (HR Module) EBS Version 12.1.3
– No Payroll or Benefits module experience required)
– API experience within Oracle HR
– Excellent Oracle (Version 11gR2) PL/SQL package experience
– Stored procedures, triggers, process etc.)
– In-bound & out-bound interface writing/coding experience
– Shell scripting (not extensive) Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at ************
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the Best Staffing Firms to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit ********** to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.