_Synaptek Corporation is a fast-growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well-planned information management environment. Technology moving at the speed of thought embodies these principles the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal, State and Local Government customers. _
_We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, STD (short term disability, LTD (long term disability) plans and vacation time and holiday leave. _
We are seeking a motivated and energetic APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS ANALYST/PROGRAMMER LEAD for an exciting opportunity supporting a government contract with The John C. Stennis Space Center.
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN AND HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE, AND DOD8570 IAT LEVEL II CERTIFICATION (PREFERRED).
* Web Application development.
* Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) development.
* Code repository utilization (SVN or Git).
* Standards based software development and engineering.
* Structured/process driven software development.
* Experience mentoring, tasking, and assisting junior team members.
* Virtualization (AWS, VirtualBox, VMWare, Vagrant, Google, etc.).
* Provisioning systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
* Secure software development practices.
* Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) for Application Security and Development (ASD).
* GIS with GeoServer or ESRI suite.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/80756 →