Senior technical resource with experience building complex trading systems. Implementation of pricing, risk, profit and loss, blotter, and reporting applications for the Asset Backed Finance Technology product area within Wells Fargo Securities. Research and resolve problems in production applications and recommend solutions. Analyze, develop, implement, and maintain stable and scalable solutions for the business. Provide advice and consultation. Create and maintain technical documentation. Lead projects. Cross train team members on new technology. Provide leadership and guidance in designing new systems.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 4+ years of securities industry experience
- 10+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of fixed Income experience
- 5+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- 10+ years of JSP (JavaServer Pages) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of investment decision support, investment modeling, or trading systems
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry front office electronic trading platforms, order routing, and executions venues
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 10+ years of Object Oriented experience
- 7+ years of C#.NET experience
- 5+ years of ANT or Maven experience
- 5+ years of Apache experience
- 7+ years of Autosys experience
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- JSON Experience
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St – Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161917 →