Posted Date 3 days ago(5/8/2018 9:58 AM)
Job ID 23585
# Positions 1
Position Type Full Time
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group’s member companies are subsidiaries of American Financial Group, a Fortune 500 company. We combine a ‘small company’ culture where your ideas will be heard with ‘big company’ expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
* Assists in the formulation and definition of system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems:
* Assists in preparing detailed design specifications from which programs will be written.
* Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains application programs.
* Consults with users or other IT professionals to resolve issues with programs. Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines. Provides estimates for planned work.
* Develops business knowledge and customer relationships.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Experience: 0 to 3 years of related experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.