Associate Software Engineer
Research, design, document, and develop application software
* Create & modify MS SQL Tables, Stored Procedures, and Functions in conjunction with .NET application needs
* Work closely with our Software Architects, UI/UX team and other software developers to implement modern user interfaces
* Maintain and document new and existing applications
* Provide post implementation support including monitoring application performance and debugging existing code
* Contribute to the ongoing development of coding standards and best practices
Job Req ID 11400BRtext
Line of Business Economics & Structured Analytics (ESA)text
Securities Trading Policy (STP) MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moodys Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Entity Moody’s Analytics (MA)text
Posting Title Associate Software Engineertext
EEO Policy Moodys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moodys also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email *************************.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
City West Chester multi-select
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
* 0-4 years of relevant work experience
* Work experience or coursework using some of the following:
-.NET Framework (C#, ******)
– Relational Databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
Other useful experience, but not required, includes:
* RESTful Web API
* ******* MVC framework
* NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB or CouchDB)
* Amazon Web Services (or other cloud provider)
Knowledge of SEO principles and adhering to standards
Solid understanding of responsive design techniques
The key competencies for this position include the following:
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated team player
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with vendors, clients, peers, and IT management and staff
* Willingness to learn, a can do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow
Working at Moody’s Moody’s is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody’s Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody’s Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody’s Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at **************.
Moodys Analytics Economics Division is seeking a Full Stack Web Developer for its West Chester, PA office. The Web Developer position requires a passionate individual who enjoys solving challenging problems by developing a variety of applications using Microsoft, AWS, and open-source technologies. He/she will be part of a small, collaborative team that participates in all aspects of the software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance. Duties include gathering functional requirements, designing specifications, and programming for both internal and client-facing web interfaces and applications. Web Developers must stay up-to-date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise and the industry.
Graduate Position Entry Levelsingle-select
Job Category Engineering & Technologysingle-select
Job Sub Category Software Engineeringsingle-select
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/114531 →