Deloitte & Touche LLP in Stamford, CT
- To perform audits of financial statements in accordance with GAAS (Generally Accepted Auditing Standards) and IAS International Standards on Auditing) to ensure compliance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) as well as IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Accounting, Economics, or related (willing to accept foreign education equivalent.)
- 5 years of accounting and auditing experience in financial services related industry.
- Must have passed all 4 parts of the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Exam.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
“Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Deloitte LLP & its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
No calls please.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/123157 →