Date: Jan 30, 2018
Location: Emeryville, CA, US
Company: Realogy Services Group LLC
About ZapLabs LLC
ZapLabs (***************) is the innovation and technology hub for global real estate leader Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), and the driving force behind inventive technology for brokers and agents affiliated with Realogy’s world renowned real estate brands. ZapLabs delivers its highly effective consumer, sales associate and broker solutions in support of Realogy’s leading franchise brands and is positioned to expand the scope of its technology development efforts to encompass Realogy’s other business segments, including residential brokerage, relocation and settlement services. ZapLabs is headquartered in Emeryville, California.
Job Title: Automation Engineer
At ZapLabs, we work to build and improve a platform that helps real estate professionals work effectively, and helps delight home buyers and sellers with an excellent experience. We do that by combining great technology with great people – and we’re looking for an Automation Engineer to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
You’re a creative, motivated, aspiring Automation Engineer who will part of a team to build the bridge between the QA & Development engineering teams. You can run with the Agile methodology, assist with automation of test plans, and improve the test coverage of our existing application. You’re a skilled, hands-on automation engineer.
What you’ll do:
You’ll join our Automation team, to help ensure delivery of Zap – which consists of our consumer products for home buyers and sellers and our industry-leading engagement platform for real estate professionals. As an Automation Engineer, you’ll develop and execute test plans and testing strategies based on software requirements, technical specifications, and consultation with Product and Development team members. In this role, you’ll:
* Create test cases, test data, matrices and other related documents
* Communicate with developers, product managers, and technical support specialists on critical issues
* Create, execute, evaluate, and maintain automated test scripts using Selenium, Java, Python, and other automation tools
* Communicate current results via dashboards and reports
* Mentor junior QA staff
Skills, accomplishments, & interests you should have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related discipline
* Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (various models)
* Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance Methodologies and experience testing software that gets deployed commercially
* Experience with web services and API testing
* Experience implementing software test automation
* Working knowledge of Unix shell, SQL, Java, Python, and/or other programming or scripting languages
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs and issues to both technical and non-technical team members
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment with a focus on exceptional service delivery
Nice to haves:
* Experience testing microservices
* Knowledge of CI/CD, containerization, Jenkins (or alternative), and cloud deployment and testing
We’re always looking for folks to join our culture of passionate hobbyists! We have a tendency to nerd out on everything from LOTR and Star Wars to competitive baking to our company soccer team, the Lab Rats.
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to providing equal employment opportunity (‘EEO’) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, log on to ***************.
Realogy Holdings Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: Engineer, QA, Java, Developer, Database, Engineering, Quality, Technology
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/108539 →