BI Analyst Providence, Rhode Island – United States
Job Start Date – 03/15/18, Posted Date – 03/15/18 Primary SkillsOracle,Sharepoint,project
Document and identify gaps in IT and business processes through
process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
* Associates degree – preferred. Specialization in Business,
Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable.
* 1 -2 years of relevant experience.
* Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient
comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine
commitment to project environment and discipline.
* Experience in Information Technology – preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
* Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business
strategies and processes.
* Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
* Capable of writing clear and well-structured business requirements
* Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to
facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training
* Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics
for prior to escalation.
* Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have a strong command of the English language, written and
oral. Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
* Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of
activities required to address the issues, including requirement
definition, process review, impact assessment and operational
streamlining where appropriate.
* Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of
project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions,
identifying technology and business solutions, gathering,
documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow
process mapping; developing business testing strategies and
working with project members to execute the test plan,
recommending preferred solutions, and implementing
* Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log,
process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps.
* Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
* Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling
and closing phases.
* Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners
and internal/external team members.
* Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
* Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process
Reports to BI Team Lead
Looking for strong commercial / consumer risk background (Credit
Need basic SQL knowledge to track inquiry
Look and understand profile data
How to write business requirements
Understand business logic and be able to translate to tech teams
Wear multiple hats
Need SharePoint knowledge (add people, remove people) – NEED
knowledge not a wizard but basic knowledge
Microsoft office (basic) Word, Excel, Access, Visio
Basic knowledge of DB2 and JQueries
Basic level testing
* Job CodeSG – 10211
* Pay Rate/SalaryUSD – 30/Hourly/W-2
* Work AuthorizationB1,Citizen,Current Employer Only,Employment
Auth. Document,Can work for current employer,Canadian
Citizen,Employment Authorization Document,Can work for any
employer,EU Eligible,CPT EAD
* Sales ManagerVansh Tomar
* Contact Person Details Vansh Tomar Executive – Bench SalesO-N :
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/136434 →