TYPE: FULL TIME PERMANENT
LOCATION: DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
Our client is a leading provider of construction and engineering services
As part of the management of company-wide Business Intelligence & Forecasting systems, our client is looking for a Business Analyst to help continue driving the toolset to the next level. As a member of the Business Analytics team inside our Corporate Finance group you will be at the nexus of an organization that provides management reporting and analysis across the global enterprise.
You will hold a key role in ensuring data integrity of our current systems to instill user confidence and will drive user adoption across the enterprise through enhanced user support and training. With a keen interest in systems, data, and financial modeling, the knowledge you develop in our clients systems will make you critical in supporting both their global finance team and broader organization with ad hoc analysis and reporting.
* Assist with the development of Planning and Reporting Applications that support the companys planning, forecasting and monthly reporting processes
* Administer various components of the Financial Planning Applications including security assignment and dimensional maintenance.
* Manage enterprise wide hierarchies and organizational structures to support the planning and reporting tool sets.
* Work directly with finance and operations staff in defining needs and documenting requirements
* Provide End User Support to the companys global FP&A community and resolve any ad hoc queries as they arise.
* Build out training documentation and provide assistance to users in various data analysis techniques.
* Utilize modeling techniques to effectively present data flow to users and help reconcile gaps in various systems.
* A Degree in Business Related and/or Computer Science related subjects with an interest in Financial Modeling
* Knowledge of relational and dimensional data structures
* Strong analytical capabilities coupled with aclient service mentality
* Ability to document data requirements
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex information clearly
* Experience in Planning and/or reporting tools such as Cognos, Tableau, BPC, TM1, Essbase, etc.
* Modeling experience including but not limited to building models utilizing advanced excel functions, VBA and macros.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.