Who is CynergisTek?
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
Why Join Us?
Recognition – CynergisTek won the 2017 Best in KLAS award for Cyber Security Advisory Services and was recognized in the 2016 KLAS Security Advisory Services report for having the highest overall client satisfaction, performance and impact on security preparedness in healthcare.
Training – Security is our business, so we value ongoing training to keep your skills current by providing you with an annual training budget, education assistance and a team with diverse skills for easy and collaborative cross-training opportunities. In addition to training from anyone on the team in areas of interest, you are also empowered to train others!
Growth – CynergisTek has seen record-breaking year-over-year growth for the past several years. In 2014, we had more than 70% increase in revenue from the previous year, representing a compounded annual growth rate of 61% since 2012 plus a compounded annual growth rate of 108% in new customers.
A Day in The Life
As the Biomedical Consultant, you will develop a holistic security management program to protect biomedical devices from theft, hacking, and unauthorized access. You will provide on-site strategic leadership of the biomedical security management program, which includes working with the client’s biomedical leadership to identify, analyze, and help improve the biomedical equipment inventory management workflow and identify ways to integrate other workflows to improve the accuracy and timeliness of information.
- Provide strategic direction
- Oversee all PM duties; to include; but not limited to, conducting meetings, assigning and tracking action items, and providing periodic status reports to key internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with internal staff and external consultants to help implement various pilot projects to manage the inventory, track biomedical devices to reduce vulnerabilities (i.e. patch management/periodic maintenance process, etc.)
- Partner with client stakeholders to improve device utilization, auditing of infection control measures, and lower the total cost of ownership by reducing total inventory requirements.
- Improve the overall security awareness of clinical and environmental services staff, as well as protective services.
- Help improve the accuracy and currency of the inventory management system by integrating device touch points outside of the traditional biomedical management department
- Help limit network exposure of biomedical devices by assisting Information Technology (IT) staff identify, classify, and block Internet access of vulnerable biomedical devices.
- Help improve the physical security controls of biomedical devices, including RFID and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technologies.
- Help integrate other workflows, including environmental services (infection control), protectives services, and clinical staff to limit unauthorized access to biomedical devices.
- Up to 80% travel.
What You’ll Need to Win!
- 5+ years’ in healthcare industry
- 2+ years’ biomedical services in an acute healthcare environment
- 5+ years’ supply chain management
- 1+ years’ working with RFID or other electronics
- 2+years Project Management
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T or Security related field is a plus, but not required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/69941 →