Blippar is hiring a front-end software engineer for its Blipp development team, to help us build a wide range of engaging augmented reality experiences for leading brands, agencies and publishers.
We are looking for enthusiastic, engaged individuals who are excited about the potential of augmented reality. This role is perfect for experienced front-end and full-stack developers with exposure to gaming and mobile web projects. To be successful in this role you will need to be skilled in hands-on coding and have an excellent, solution-focused mind with a modular approach to projects.
Working alongside our production team, you will ensure our product delivers high-quality and innovative customized experiences for our international clients. Projects will push your skills to implement solutions at the edge of current technological possibilities. We are looking for an explorer who can solve problems that don’t already have clearly defined answers.
* Proficiency with Photoshop and graphics editing
* Experience with the design and implementation of 3D graphics APIs
* Basic working knowledge of 3D; ranging from design concepts to coordinate systems
* Experience using GIT version control
* Working knowledge of NPM package management
* Experience using modern web frameworks (_Three.js, React, Angular, etc_)
* Basic understanding of database technologies (_SQL, noSQL_)
* Must be able to work in a team and individually
* BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
Generous paid vacation
Collaboration at all levels of the business
Dynamic working environment
The chance to work with the newest technology
Team outings and events
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55428 →