Top IT Consulting Company in Denver, CO.
Are you ready to break out of a cubicle and flex your true power? Are you ready to step up your career and truly use your diverse skill sets? If so, a Consultant role with Business Network Consulting (BNC) could be the next step you’re looking for.
Here at BNC, we’ve been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997. We do a good job at keeping ourselves busy, and those who join our team will be expected to have a very strong drive to succeed and be able to operate independently while surrounded by a close team. And you’ll be rewarded for your effort!
Check Out Our Benefits
- Very competitive base salary with ongoing bonus opportunities
- Health & Dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- 15 days of Paid Time Off per year
- Travel & parking reimbursements
- Fun with the team! (Think: company events at Top Golf, monthly happy hours, & more)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting primarily Microsoft networks, desktops, and servers, working both virtually and onsite
- Manage system and/or network issues to resolution within the client base
- Manage new installations and migrations.
Identify ways to improve our clients’ systems and infrastructure (upgrades to hardware, software, and network)
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Some consulting experience (with small or mid-sized businesses is even better)
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
Exceptional customer-facing skills, excellent customer service, and professionalism
- Willingness to support occasional after-hours and weekend work
This all sounds great, right? All you have to do next is follow the link to our website and apply online! We’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss further and help you decide whether this could be the right fit for you.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-bncsystems.icims.com/jobs/1067/systems-engineer/job →