An international law firm with offices in Tallahassee, FL is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing information technology team. The Business Applications Analyst is responsible for developing requirements for business applications and participating in the full project lifecycle to successfully deliver quality application solutions
* Working closely with business users to efficiently gather requirements, streamline processes, improve access to information, and define business and technical needs.
* Analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems to identify opportunities for improvements.
* Developing requirement specification documents, business justifications, risk analyses, and process and workflow documents.
* Performing research of various solutions to meet business needs through cost-benefit analyses and risk and feasibility assessments.
* Coordinating project meetings with business users, IT teams, and third party vendors.
* Assisting with design mockups, coordinating working groups, user testing, and project rollouts.
* Developing test plans and participating in associated quality assurance activities.
* 4+ years of business analysis experience, previous law firm experience a plus.
* Four-year college degree required
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases and complete understanding of the software development life cycle.
* Solid understanding of application architecture, networking, and system designs.
* Thorough understanding of project management principles and experience managing complex projects.
* Experience with application selection and design.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83726 →