Requisition ID 2018-43054
# of Openings 1
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Secret
Full/Part Time Full Time
Under minimal supervision, the Business Analyst works as a member of an enterprise IT Software Development Support Team to support the design and implementation of software replacement and automation of business processes. Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements, quality assurance plans and project plans. Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules. Maintains record of and facilitates change requests and ensures all team members are informed of all changes. Coordinates and facilitates project meetings, product demonstrations and ensures project artifacts are updated regularly. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other team members. Additional responsibilities include assistance with quality control, software testing and end user training.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience.
* Requires a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT) to include software development and relational database concepts
* Requires at least 4-6 years of experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Scrum or Waterfall Methodologies)
* Requires at least 2-4 years of experience with technical writing or documenting functional or non-functional system requirements
* Requires experience utilizing Microsoft Office products to include Project, Visio and OneNote
* Excellent technical writing skills a must
* Experience with software testing and QA/QC
* Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* ITIL v3 Foundation, Lean 6-sigma or PMP training is desired
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desired
* Candidates who have held prior military experience are highly desirable
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#ARMA #SPECOPS #DPOST #CJPOST
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.