Indicative is focused on making customer analytics easy for businesses by building simple, yet incredibly powerful tools. The Company is led by a successful management team with a proven track record that includes multiple exits to Fortune 500 companies.
This position touches on a combination of business analysis, project management, and execution. Responsibilities will include participating in product strategy, gathering requirements, writing specifications, working in collaboration with design and technology teams in execution, and ensuring that projects are implemented to specification.
* Scope new product features
* Gain clarity from various stakeholders and document the what we are building and socialize it both internally and externally
* Write detailed requirements in support of the development process
* Manage end to end project deliver, from creating project plans to final release communications
* Coordinate feature release process and communication across teams – including development, marketing, and customer success
This role requires awareness of the business analysis needs of an organization, as well as familiarity with data analysis and visualization. Experience using business intelligence or analytics solutions is strongly preferred. A curious mindset is critical to this role.
* Experience working alongside an agile product development environment
* Solid technical background with understanding of software development methodologies and web technologies
* Excellent oral communication and written communication, with the ability to adjust communication style depending on your audience
* Experience with BI tools or data analysis using SQL
* Detail oriented, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
* Able to assist in the completion of project goals and help facilitate communication, organization, and accountability across the technical/engineering departments and the other areas of the company
* Able to foresee bottlenecks, and assemble the right people ahead of time to work through them
* Start up experience is a plus
We are always growing, learning, and adapting, in and out of the office. Youll be joining a team that is crazy smart and very direct. We ask hard questions and challenge each other to improve our work. We are self-driven but team oriented. We’re dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in ‘lean’ (which means we dont do documentation for documentation’s sake).
* A polite, collegial, and quiet work environment centrally located in Union Square
* Awesome team culture: No politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence and autonomy
* Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields
* A successful management team that has experience in building and selling profitable businesses
* Market competitive compensation rates, full benefits and 401(k)
* Computer of your choice, extra monitors, special hardware, quiet space, fully stocked snack area, and team outings
* Weekly team lunches, snacks, drinks, etc.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/70269 →