Are you interested in helping solve today’s most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of a financial management, product, or trading unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in financial IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
2+ years of related experience
- Hands-on data analysis experience, preferably in the secondary mortgage domain i.e. mortgage data, loan data, trading data and other financial data.
- Working knowledge of the data concepts (Data Mapping, Data Quality, Exception Handling, Data Controls etc.)
- Ability to absorb data / information from multiple sources, apply analytical skills, and provide recommendations to deliver business value
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve data issues for internal and external users
- Working Knowledge of data analysis skills and the ability to use different databases (Sybase/Oracle/Netezza)
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the mortgage or financial services industry is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of MS office, Visio, JIRA ,and DOORs Requirements Management Too
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155729 →