The Business Analyst / Reporting Analyst will be responsible for managing the lifecycle of reporting business requirements and then ensuring effective implementation and support by navigating cross-functionally with senior leaders across the bank. This involves being the primary interface to work across the organization with all business partners, e.g., technical and application support, business lines, and operations/infrastructure teams, to ensure the total quality management of the reporting lifecycle meets a rigorous audit and production readiness process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads complex quantitative analysis to support business partners as part of a larger business problem requiring statistical or advanced quantitative techniques
- Drives the design and implementation of quantitative analyses and reporting to support business development needs
- Design, propose and execute analysis using statistics and data mining techniques
- Conduct design reviews ensuring that system non-functional qualities have been addressed and meet the operational requirements of the business
- Responsible for delivery of information to key decision makers and users of data (e.g., business lines, technology towers, etc.)
- Ensures projects and environment changes are evaluated and certified for operational production readiness
- Work within a team to solve business problems within practical constraints defined by their manager, e.g., deliverable time frame and database implications analysis required
- Promote engagement with the business by demonstrating professionalism and enthusiasm when handling requests for analysis and report
- Review and ensure accuracy, consistency and theoretical soundness of analysis performed
- Actively engage with the broader team(s) on projects, requests, events, workouts etc. taking leadership role as required
- Leadership presence and Executive level communications
- Five plus years experience with data analysis and reporting on a large scale and aligned to divisional/organizational business goals
- Advanced reporting and/or analytical tool experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, build trusted business relationships and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Deliver results in presentation ready format using MS Office or other presentation software
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload, seeking out support when necessary
- Experience with SAS, Tableau or Cognos
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Systems Interdependencies
- Experience in business requirements gathering
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field preferred. Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- SAS, ITIL, Six Sigma, or technology related certification preferred.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/69557 →