Are you a highly driven and organized professional looking for a tremendous career growth opportunity? Are you a creative and strategic thinker with a strong desire to contribute to a team? Are you hoping to work for a growing company with a fun, collaborative culture and a worthy mission? If the answer to all three is yes, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Touchtown Inc. (www.touchtown.us), is the #1 technology company helping senior living communities stay engaged with their residents, families, prospects and staff. Our technology improves the quality of life for hundreds of thousands of senior citizens throughout North America. We have received numerous awards, including the Carnegie Science Award for Information Technology Innovation, and were designated One of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania by the Pittsburgh Business Times. We also laugh a lot and have tons of fun!
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to help create strategic relationships with large multi-site senior living providers. There is an enormous opportunity for our technology because of the coming silver tsunami of baby boomers entering their senior years. The Business Development Specialist will report to Bridget Kaselak, Director of Business Development, and the job is located at Touchtowns fun HQ in Oakmont, PA.
As a Business Development Specialist, you would be responsible for and/or help with:
- Team Participation: Participate in Weekly Business Development Team strategy sessions.
- Prospect Research Identification and Analysis: Produce prospect opportunities by analyzing the industry via publications, announcements, and our own internal resources.
- Go to Market Strategies: Help develop and create outreach strategies.
- Focused Marketing Campaigns: Use creativity to help develop marketing campaigns, target prospects, select effective promotional giveaways, draft letters and other support materials,
- Other Written Communications: Write letters and other targeted communications to prospects, customers, and partners.
- Meeting Preparation: Help prepare for meetings by creating customized graphics and presentations, researching participants, and doing whatever needs to be done.
- Event Support: Preparing for and supporting events, customer visits, etc.
- Learn the Industry: Update job knowledge by reading professional publications and staying aware of industry trends. Communicate relevant information to other team members.
- General Support: Supporting the business develop team as necessary to achieve success.
Required Skills and/or Experience:
- Strong Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Good instincts for graphical layout and design
Desirable Skills and/or Experience:
- Basic understanding of SalesForce and ActOn
- Experience dealing with Senior Level Executives
- Passionate about helping senior citizens
- Highly intelligent with natural curiosity
- Team player
- Excellent people skills
- Production (results) oriented
- Technology acumen
- Warm and Friendly
We offer a compelling compensation package consisting of:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- 401-K retirement plan
- Health care benefits
- Stock options commensurate with your role
After reviewing Touchtowns website, please apply on our Careers page at www.touchtown.us/about-us/careers/ and be sure to include a detailed cover letter addressing your fit to the ideal qualifications/attributes.
Touchtown is an equal opportunity employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/166149 →