With more than 120,000 accommodations in over 91 countries, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is the leading hospitality solution. Powered by OTA technology, BridgeStreet.com is built for business travellers and gives serviced apartment and home operator’s access to extensive global reach bookable in real-time along with built-in demand from BridgeStreet’s 5000+ client portfolio and 100+ global sales team. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet Global Hospitality is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa).
2+ years in sales setting (Retail, Office, Hospitality)
The purpose of the Business Development Specialist is generate unique demand in order to grow global revenue. This will be accomplished by diligently, assertively and aggressively identifying business needs and qualified demand generators. The Business Development Specialist will generate qualified sales opportunities and contacts for the sales team to drive revenue.
This position will receive immediate supervision and assignments with specific instruction and scripts. This individual will be measured via the Sales Engagement Index program and carry a goal of at least 400 weekly points. All activity will be properly documented in the CRM and accounts assigned to the proper sales person. This position will also be measured by the revenue converted from the contacts and accounts uncovered. Both key measurements will place major emphasis on quality opportunities vs. quantity.
- Generate unique demand for the Sales Organization.
- Works closely with Global, Regional and Local Sales Managers on vertical strategies within the 21 targeted verticals.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM
- Work continually towards self-development, including ongoing and current knowledge of client service sales procedures and best practices.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- A clear understanding and advance knowledge/usage of prospecting tools like Linkedin, CoStar, Zoom Info, Inside View, Google Search, etc..
- Performs others duties upon request
- Adhere to established company practices regarding productivity measurements and CRM data entry and integrity.
- Identify industry trends that impact growth and development of targeted verticals.
- Understand current policies, practices, trends, technology within BridgeStreet to support implementing solutions.
- Provide reporting, as required.
- Identify key buying influencers within accounts.
- Assist in measuring success that moves through the entire sales process, including consumption.
- Maintain working knowledge of products and USPs through meetings, press releases, sales and other engagement.
- Provides feedback to leadership on industry trends, competitor trends and overall observations that could impact the business.
- Participate in Global, Regional and Local sales meetings.
- Ability to establish an approach and plan to maximize time and productivity.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements
- Proficient in sales automation and key prospecting tools.
- Customer focused approach.
- Overwhelming sense of urgency and high energy levels.
- Problem solving and multitasking capability.
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent written presentation skills.
- Self starter and discipline, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Action oriented, and has the ability to handle issue resolution with both BridgeStreet internal team and Account contact in order to minimize frustration.
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information into CRM
- Above average user in all Microsoft Office products
- Compliance with company set Sales Engagement Goals
- Compliance with company CRM expectations and documentation
- Strong creativity/innovation skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Commits to embracing and demonstrating all of the BridgeStreet Global Hospitality Teammate characteristics: Relentless in creating a lasting impression; Resourceful with your positive attitude; Reliable with your commitment and actions– to name a few
- Demonstrates passion and enthusiasm
- Committed to upholding professional standards
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Results-focused – understands what is important to the organization, other BridgeStreet Teammates and clients – is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organization
- Self-motivated and self-aware – recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and is committed to personal development
- Has a sense of humor and fun.
- The Company, through Passport to Your Success will assist in achieving the skill set required (via training and mentoring), thus enabling you to reach your full potential in line with your career aspirations.
Education:Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
Travel (approx): Travel (less than 25%) other than to and from place of work
Number of Employees supervised (approx): 0
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119797 →