Christopher & Banks
Christopher and Banks is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst for our Corporate Office!
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for expanding the Company’s use of data as an enabler of its business goals and objectives by strategically planning, maintaining, and developing the centralized repository of data and data access tools. This includes the sourcing, reporting, analysis and integrity of the data as well as training.
How you will spend your time…
- Provide insight to business by developing reports, alerts, queries, dashboards, scorecards and bugs fixes. Work cross-functionally to design, develop, and deploy new reports and enhancements for the business intelligence environment. Leverage data access tool to introduce new business intelligence ideas.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests (including end-user reviews) to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports and reporting systems. Devise ways to effectively utilize existing resources while planning and implementing the next generation solutions (enterprise performance management tools.) Provide guidance in the development and management of reports, dashboards and visual analytics to monitor business activities. Develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging reports and reporting systems.
- Work cross-functionally with internal business partners to understand the business information need. Assist in developing detailed plans to accomplish approved projects. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data
- Keep current with trends and issues in the business intelligence field, including current technology and prices. Advise, council and educate management and data stewards of competitive and financial impact and business intelligence industry trends.
- Provide on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of analytics experience. 2+ years of data warehouse or business intelligence experience preferred
- General understanding of retail business functions, processes, and overall business strategies
- Experience with MicroStrategy (or another BI platform) translating business requirements into reports, dashboard/scorecards, self-service options, and BI query objects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact at an executive level
- Proven analytical sills
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks….
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/84720 →