Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Business Intelligence Developer, Mid-Level – Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Job Openings >> Business Intelligence Developer, Mid-Level
Business Intelligence Developer, Mid-Level
Title:Business Intelligence Developer, Mid-Level
Location:Lexington Park, MD
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer, Mid-Level in Lexington Park, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
– The Business Intelligence Developer will design and develop Qlik Sense and QlikView Reports within an Agile environment for a DOD customer.
– The developer will understand business processes and how the reporting supports the business processes, and apply this knowledge solving problems to provide solutions to the DOD customer.
– The developer will have strong database skills and understand Data Warehouse concepts to best utilize program data in Qlik reports.
– The developer will understand ETL concepts and how best to transform data for reporting.
– The developer will work closely with the DOD customer within an Agile team in identifying metrics and analyzing data for use in Qlik reports.
– Developing and reviewing user stories with a team in an Agile development environment.
– Testing and validation of data in reports developed both by the developer and other team members.
– Participating in resolving technical issues that arise during development.
– Communicating and coordinating with members of the development team.
Qualifications and Experience:
– 3 years of recent experience using SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, or Sybase.
– 3 years of recent experience developing reports with Business Intelligence software such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Cognos, Tableau, or MS Power BI.
– 3 years of recent experience working on a team with 3 or more developers.
– Experience using QlikView or Qlik Sense.
– Experience utilizing data from a data warehouse for reporting.
– Experience in ETL, both in importing data into a warehouse and into reports.
– Experience in an Agile development utilizing Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence (or comparable tools from other vendors).
– Experience working on government funded programs.
Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field desired. High school diploma required.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Refer to a Friend
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites:
Copyright 2017 Spalding Consulting, Inc.. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack Applicant Tracking Software
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78874 →