Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Business Intelligence Developer/Architect – Spalding Consulting, Inc.
Job Openings >> Business Intelligence Developer/Architect
Business Intelligence Developer/Architect
Title:Business Intelligence Developer/Architect
Location:Patuxent River, MD
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer/Architect in Patuxent River, MD. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is a professional services firm specializing in Information Technology (IT), Program Management, and Financial Management for the Department of Defense, federal agencies, and commercial clients. We offer excellent salaries, benefits, and outstanding growth potential.
Position Type: Full-Time
– Design, develop, and implement business intelligence solutions (analytic reports and dashboards) using Qlik Sense and Qlik Analytics
– Gather reporting, dashboard, and metric requirements for BI solutions
– Create data visualizations and integrate into existing applications
Qualifications and Experience:
– 2 years designing and developing business intelligence solutions using Business Objects, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, Cognos, or Lumira
– Advanced SQL experience required
– Excellent written and communication skills required
– Experience working in an Agile environment desired
– Experience providing IT technical training for BI solutions desired
Security Clearance: Must be eligible for a secret clearance. Active secret clearance required. Interim secret clearance acceptable to start. Applicant selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline is preferred.
Spalding Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. Spalding Consulting, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minorities, women, disabled, and veterans to apply for job openings within our company.
Refer to a Friend
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites:
Copyright 2017 Spalding Consulting, Inc.. All rights reserved. Powered by ApplicantStack Applicant Tracking Software
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79170 →