Business Intelligence ETL Developer *
We are recruiting for a Business Intelligence ETL Developer to join our Information Systems Department in Atlanta, GA.
Analyzes, designs, develops, and supports medium complexity application solutions for various corporate and operating departments. Serves as project manager for small projects.
– Analyzes business requirements and develops design specifications and test plans to meet business requirements.
– Programs and implements applications to meet business requirements, and provides ongoing support on production applications (on-call problem resolution) as required.
– As requested, serves as project manager for small projects.
– Develops and maintains knowledge of IS strategy and how it supports the business, as well as business knowledge of area being supported.
– Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
– 2-7 years’ experience in IT environment resulting in design, analysis, and programming skills
– 2 years of experience working with ETL and data warehousing
– Experience with Complex processing logic
– Experience with Data Cleansing and Error handling
– Performance Tuning experience
– Good technical knowledge of advanced technology, business applications, development methodology, programming languages, databases, operating systems related to the area.
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work independently and lead small projects with minimal supervision.
– Team player.
– Comfortable sharing ideas with the team while drawing on whiteboard
– SQL Server 2008 R2 – SQL 2012
– Excellent SSIS skills
– Strong skills in data modeling
– Strong SQL Development Skills (Procs/functions)
– Strong skills in data load functionality
– Package Error Logging
– Good TFS Skills
– Experience with the Healthcare data and MicroStrategy preferred.
Depending on a candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.