Job Title: Business Systems Analyst with Pharmacy Benefits Management experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Understanding, elicitation and documentation of clients business needs around prescription benefit plan design
2. Translating client needs and requirements to internal teams such as Benefits Coding, Testing and Quality Analysis
3. Building relationships with key client stakeholders through a consultative approach to fully understand client benefit plan design needs
4. Facilitating internal and external meetings and presentations to provide status updates and make decisions relative to client benefit setup
5. Operate in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and make key decisions
Mandatory Skills :
1.Business Systems Analyst xperience
2.Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial,
3.PBM Industry experience
4.Experience in Payer
5.Expertise in SQL, Testing
6.Healthcare Knowledge – Basics of how US healthcare works and the terminology related to healthcare benefits
7.Good Communication Skills
8.Good Interpersonal skills
Nice to Have Skills:
1. PBM Industry experience
2. Understanding on Formulary Management, Drug Utilization Management, and Claims Adjudication
3. Experience in RxClaim and benefit plan design
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
1Networx – Facets PricerNARequired
2Facets – BillingNARequired
3Facets – BenefitsNARequired
– Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at ***************** or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.