Job Details (*Employee Referral Program applies to this job)
Dearborn, Michigan. Relocation may be necessary.
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Duties for this position will generally include the following:
* Configure and modify systems to serve new purposes or improve work
* Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems,
including assisting with the installation of computer programs and
* Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test
procedures, and quality standards.
* Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related
problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
* Review and analyze system bugs and issues, and correct errors by
correcting codes, and Determine computer applications, software or
hardware needed to set up or alter system.
* Confer with business users regarding systems requirements and
processes, and document these requirements using Scrum and
* Work with supervisor to understand and assess the usefulness of
pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user
* Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and
design computer systems, using techniques such as structured
analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
* Work with supervisor to define the goals of the system and devise
flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of
* Train users to work with computer systems and programs, and
recommend new system application software packages.
* Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and
server applications development processes and multimedia and
* Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in
decisions on system implementation, vendor evaluation, management
* Use computer systems and software packages in the analysis and
solution of business problems, such as development of integrated
Payment Card Industry and cost analysis systems.
Education:Bachelor s Degree (or equiv) in Computer Science,
Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or a related technical
field of study.
Skills / Tools:
Oracle, MySQL, JIRA, JAX-RX, SQL, .Net, Java, HTML, Python,
Send Resume And Written Inquiries To :
Raj Dechen, Dechen Consulting Group,37185 Fox Chase, Farmington Hills,
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.