American Axle Mfg Inc
We are AAM. We have the POWER to move the world.
At AAM, we’re looking for associates who push boundaries and drive solutions for the future. Innovators. Thinkers. Dreamers. Doers. No matter the role or function, every associate is a piece of what makes AAM great. We’re growing and building #TeamAAM to be the best. Join us!
Business Systems Analyst
Performs analysis of the organization’s Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and assists in resolving HR issues with the proper system improvements and technology.Evaluating, analyzing, designing, and maintaining the organization’s HRIS.Assisting in identifying new human resources (HR) needs and the software products to fulfill those needs.Making alterations to existing information programs/interfaces to gather and report data as necessary.Maintaining the consistency and integrity of the HRIS through oversight and problem resolution.
– Function as a Business Analyst/System Analyst for HCM solution, Workday
– Provide production support for existing HR technology, Workday
– Recommend and assist with implementing improvements along with associated business processes and systems design and documentation
– Assist in the prioritization and implementation of enhancement and project requests
– Provide process and technical support to HR processes
– Help maintain data integrity by running reports and analyzing data
– Provide support for Workday semi-annual update release cycle
– Perform user acceptance testing for enhancements, projects and updates
– Partner with cross functional business partners to ensure project collaboration
– Gathering, translating and simplifying user requirements
– Using gathered requirements and understanding to develop test cases
– Support development of training and implementation material
– Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent
– Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
– Working knowledge in applicable HR processes
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment
– Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
About American Axle & Manufacturing
For over 20 years, customers around the world have entrusted AAM to design, engineer, validate and manufacture driveline, metal forming, powertrain, and casting technologies for automotive, commercial and industrial markets. Today, we are a premier global Tier 1 automotive supplier with broad capabilities across multiple product lines to deliver efficient, powerful and innovative solutions for our customers. We’ve earned the trust of our suppliers and our customers through our steadfast commitments to quality, operational excellence and technology leadership.
AAM delivers power. We deliver power literally through vehicle components, systems and innovation, but we also deliver power in ways unseen. We power our associates, their families, and the communities in which we operate. Our global team of over 25,000 associates has a clear vision of where AAM is going and how we are going to get there. After all, they are the reason we are a leader in the automotive industry. We are powering the future. We are AAM. Move with us, and join #TeamAAM.
AAM will not discriminate against any Associate or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. AAM will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that Associates are treated equally during employment, without regard to their age, race, color, gender, religion, weight, height, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, gender identity or expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or other characteristic protected by law. For the Disabled Job Seeker: We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment. To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail ************* . AAM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/62521 →