Business Systems Specialist I – Kronos
HCR ManorCare seeks an individual to be the functional and technical lead through process and configuration improvements. This candidate will also excel at problem solving on complex issues and is considered to be a key contributor/specialist. Must be able to work with a team to complete projects and accomplish goals.
000 – Corporate Office
Qualifications of the effective business analyst we select include:
- Previous experience working with an Enterprise Payroll/Time Collection & Scheduling system, preferably Kronos WFC areas.
- Solid communication and project management skills.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty, SQL knowledge, and Health Care/HRIS experience preferred.
- HRIS Functional Support
- Kronos Base Scheduling Configuration is a plus
- Advanced Scheduling is a plus
- K-Connect or WIM is also a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/151509 →