C# / .Net Developer
for HX5 LLC in Huntsville, AL 35801(map)
C# / .NET Developer
HX5, LLC is an award-winning provider of technical services to clients such as NASA and the Department of Defense. Founded in 2004, HX5 is a fast-growing small business with over 475 employees located in more than 30 states.
HX5 is currently seeking a .NET Developer to support the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center (ERDC), Information Technology Laboratory (ITL). ITL provides expertise in the science of information, the practice of information processing and the engineering of information systems to produce enabling technologies for the Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, Department of Defense (DOD) and their customers. ITL conducts research and development in Informatics and Computational Science and Engineering with particular emphasis on providing high-performance computing of scientific and engineering discovery, data acquisition, analysis and management; geospatial analysis and informatics; software engineering and evaluation; automated information systems; building information modeling.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
* Design, program, test, implement and document program logic
* Analyze problem areas; design and implement system improvements
* Analyze documents, files and reports related to work flow
* Prepare test data and analyze program performance during testing
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Educational and Skill Requirements:
* Working knowledge and experience with C#
* Microsoft .NET Web Development
* Solid understanding of MVC and MVVM design patterns
* Experience with Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server 2015
* Experience programming against Oracle or SQL Server database back-ends
* Experience with Telerik Kendo UI
* Effective communicator at the team level with strong verbal and written communication
* Detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking and flexibility skills
* Able to handle a certain level of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and adaptable to user feedback
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a government secret security clearance
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years relevant work experience
* Have a current certification satisfying DoD 8570 or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire
Must be a US Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation.
HX5 will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
HX5 offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include
* Medical/dental/vision insurance
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid holidays
* Accrued Paid Time Off
HX5 is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: ********************* or call **************.
Unspecified annual salary
Unspecified hourly wage
Note: ***************** is restricted for use only to U.S. citizens with active Federal security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/105792 →