JOB TITLE: C#/.Net Developer
Location for this position ADDISON, TEXAS. (DFW AREA) This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR AT THIS TIME.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
This position reports to the Director of Applications and is to develop new applications and feature enhancements to our mission-critical applications. MPower currently relies on consultants to provide these services and our planned development requirements are significant to provide for the MedaData Replacement Project.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
* Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with on the Microsoft technology stack
* Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
* Design and Build Application/Unit Tests according to a given test plan
* Interface directly with Staff, gathering feedback and discussing technical design.
* Act as a key contributor in developing new applications and feature enhancements to our mission-critical applications.
* Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
* Identify and escalate problems
* Maintain and repair existing applications.
5+ YEARS .NET DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE (C# PREFERRED)
* 2+ yrs. experience with software architecture concepts such as REST and SOAP
STRONG PREFERENCE FOR CANDIDATES WITH:
* 1+ yrs. experience with ************** development
* Experience with developing within the Azure environment
* Experience with .NET framework, .NET Core Experience
* SQL Server Experience
* Years of Experience: 2-5 years
* Management Experience: None
* Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Testing, requirements gathering, and project management experience desirable but not required
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.