We are a CONTRACT RESEARCH ORGANIZATION (CRO) in Los Angeles, CA serving the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
_Only seeking candidates with previous pharmaceutical project management_
HIRING FULL TIME (REMOTE) PROJECT MANAGER
To save us both time, lets get the set the minimum requirements out of the way. TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE:
* -BS/BA in health-related field required.
* -Current live or able to relocate to CA, WA, AZ, OR, TX, NV.
* -Completing global research studies from initiation to submission
* -Minimum of 8 years of experience and or demonstrated aptitude for project management work.
* -Minimum of 8 years of medication, clinical, or research related study or instruction.
* -Experience working in CRO industry.
* -Working knowledge of EDC studies.
The Project Manager is a proven leader in clinical program management in the clinical research industry, and manages, executes and reports on clinical study operations. This position provides leadership and support to members of the multidisciplinary project team, internally and externally.
Responsibilities encompass the overall management of a project including budgeting, timeline adherence, internal and external communications, project deliverables. Under limited to no supervision, act as the liaison between the sponsor, team members, and sites while managing projects to ensure quality service. This position will be part of the Clinical Operations Team, which is responsible for planning, executing, managing and closing projects associated with the company clinical study plans.
WE PROVIDE AN EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
* Vacation Pay, Personal Time and Sick Time
* Health insurance (PPO, HMO, HSA)
* Dental and Vision plan
* Prescription drug plan
* Life & AD&D
* Short-term Disability
* Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.