The Senior Cloud Developer is expected to work on, and often lead, software engagements with customers. The software engineer will work alongside infrastructure architects and will engage both in presales requirements gathering and also once the environment has been stood up
* 5+ years of scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash
* 5+ years of experience working with REST/SOAP APIs, integrating with databases, etc.
* 5+ years in a customer facing consulting role in the area of software development / integration
* 5+ years of experience gathering business and technical requirements necessary for the design, development and implementation of automation workflows.
* A self-starter with an eagerness and willingness to get up to speed on new tools and technologies is a must.
* Experience working in scrum teams and the ability to work independently is required.
* Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, vCloud Air, Azure are a plus. Familiarity with DevOps or CI/CD concepts are also a plus.
* Experience with ServiceNow, ITSM, or ServiceWatch experience a plus
* Familiarity with infrastructure such as Cisco UCS, Vblocks, and NSX, and VMware vSphere is a plus
Computer Design and Integration offers a competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes its employees. The benefits package includes:
* Base Salary plus Bonuses
* Life Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Personal time
* Company paid holidays
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59778 →