PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients’ business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Strategy and Transformation services help clients understand the current cybersecurity and privacy landscape, make cybersecurity a collective priority, and develop and implement solutions across people, processes, and technologies. We provide the foundations to design, manage and operate a cybersecurity program aligned to business strategy, and increase organizational resilience in the face of an ever-changing threat landscape.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree Preferred: Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, Business, or relevant field
Certification(s) Preferred: Amazon and/or Microsoft certified Solutions Architect
5+ years of Solutions Architect experience
5+ years experience designing and/or delivering complex security solutions, such as Identity & Access Management, Data Protection and DLP, SIEM, and IDS/IPS
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing creative problem-solving abilities in the following areas:
– Translating clients’ risk, security, and compliance requirements into specific Cloud security solutions and design patterns;
– Applying PwC’s Cloud Security Reference Architecture to deliver consistent, standardized solutions for Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Secure DevOps, Security Operations, and other security domains;
– Designing solutions for integration between Cloud and on-premise security solutions;
– Designing target operating model to support proposed solutions
Collaborating and coordinating solutioning work with other PwC Solution Architects in Infrastructure, IT Strategy, Service Delivery, etc.;
– Managing/operating public, private and hybrid cloud solutions
– Utilizing and applying knowledge of Cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS into projects, such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Box etc.; and,
– Utilizing and applying knowledge of enterprise security and Cloud security specific solutions into projects such as: IAM/IdaaS, CASB, Identity Governance, Cloud SOC/SIEM, Key Management & Encryption.
Demonstrates extensive level abilities with and/or a proven record of success managing efforts in the following areas:
– Working on complex systems, being customer-centric, and delivering results while solving security challenges in innovative ways;
– Bringing high level energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure; and,
– Focusing on C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/158364 →