OVERVIEW: phia LLC is seeking a highly skilled Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Columbus, OH.
* Perform actions to protect, monitor, detect, analyze, and respond to unauthorized activity within assigned information systems and computer networks
* Employ Cybersecurity capabilities and deliberate actions to respond to a CND alert or emerging situational awareness/threat
* Serve as an expert on CND requirements and compliance to such requirements by using IA tools and techniques to perform compliance analysis and correlation, tracking and remediation coordination, and escalating CND noncompliance
* Provide technical analysis and sustainment support for the enterprise for IA tools and applications, and assists with the application of Defense-In-Depth signatures and perimeter defense controls to diminish network threats
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
Minimum Experience and Required Skills:
* Five (5) years relevant experience
* Must possess a current DOD Top Secret Clearance and be eligible for SCI and IT- 1 access at time of proposal submission
* Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority meeting DOD 8570.01 IAT level II (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
* Must possess and maintain CSSP-IR certification.
WORK SCHEDULE: TBD
WORK LOCATION: Columbus, OH
TRAVEL: Not anticipated
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: TBD
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Active TS with SCI and IT-1 eligibility
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customers missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
* 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.