Computer Systems Analyst (Top Secret)
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Experience Level: 5 Years
Start Date: 06/25/2018
Job Req -Additional Info
Work Schedule:7:30 – 4:30
Clearance Requirement:Top Secret
Are you passionate about Computer System Analyst work? Do you have a TOP SECRET clearance? Are you are interested in a role that offers an opportunity to provide front line support to our Federal clients? If yes, then Telesis wants to speak with you. Join our team of professionals who collaborate with government agencies, IT professionals, and clients to support cyber security and risk consulting engagements around the world.
Work you’ll do
As a Computer Systems Analyst (Top Secret) you will do the following tasks:
– Assess and analyze existing systems to determine how proposed changes will affect them. Recommend products for approval or disapproval based on findings to the Change Control Board.
– Conduct security scans and vulnerability testing of proposed software/ hardware products that could become part of the local baseline.
– Research, develop, test, implement, and document all approved changes in accordance with the priorities established by the task manager.
– Produce FSI specific documentation and user guides.
– Maintain all activities per a detailed management plan and fulfill all configuration management requirements.
– Review and complete or design and produce system program manuals, operations manuals, and administrator procedure manuals.
– Ensure that all DS and IRM security and configuration guidelines are strictly adhered to.
– Provide expert guidance, consultation and leadership to solve particularly difficult technical problems and develop workable technical solutions.
– Maintain and follow emerging technologies, standards, and developments in all systems integration trends.
– Review and analyze the stated technical requirements and evaluation criteria for a specific area of responsibility and work with the customer and technical team members to identify undocumented requirements and preferences.
– Assist team members in a variety of tasks, including mobile computing support, technical orientation support to new Foreign Service Classes and other technical duties as required.
– Maintaining networked printer systems, firmware, hardware and software in a complex high availability corporate style networks.
– Monitor LAN performance once configuration changes are made or new components added to the LAN.
– Support systems engineering teams responsible for conceptualizing and presenting major systems integration projects.Education/Experience
– At least five (5) years of computer/systems analysis experience with proven ability in analyzing a wide variety of software or hardware products to work within a specialized environment with minimal impact. A combination of experience and education may be used to meet this requirement, for example, 3 years of computer/systems analysis experience with a B.S. in Computer Science or other IT related field of study.
At Telesis, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Telesis is leading technology solutions leader with headquarters in McLean, VA. We work with federal government clients helping them to solve the toughest challenges they face in defense, intelligence, treasury, energy, and civilian sectors. Telesis employees support vital missions for our government and our employees develop innovative solutions to produce lasting credible results. For more information, visit *****************. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Telesis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.