Erickson-Hall Construction Co.
Do you want to be a part of a leading construction company that has completed over $1 billion in successful construction projects? You have an opportunity to be a part of a creative, values-driven, positive-thinking San Diego based organization.Please Note this position is based around Long Beach, CA.
As a Project Manager at Erickson-Hall Construction Co. you will grow your skills, knowledge, and learn best practices from an industry innovator.
To be successful in this position you will need to be open to learning, disciplined and systems driven, detail-oriented, comfortable working independently, and have a genuine interest in helping team members with a positive and pro-active attitude.
* Project document control ensuring project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Manage/prepare cost proposals and change orders.
* Development of project budgets and buy-out/contracting of the work.
* Project accounting functions including preparing Owner billings and reviewing/approving Subcontractor progress payments.
* Control budgets and manage cost control throughout the life of the project.
* Manage the submittal, RFI and project documentation requirements.
* Develop and manage CPM schedule.
* Manage project subcontractors including coordination, procurement of materials and equipment, monitoring budget and cost, manage billings.
* Coordinate with project architects, designers, owners, subcontractors and field personnel.
* Minimum of 10 years Commercial and/or Public Works experience managing construction projects of increasing complexity required.
* Graduate of a four-year degree program in construction management, construction science or other industry related degree program.
* Knowledgeable about current construction methods, materials, and regulations.
* Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
* Must have good communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
* Excellent computer skills a must. Knowledge of Primavera scheduling software and Oracle Contract Manager a plus.
* A valid drivers license and acceptable driving history is required
* 100% employer paid Health/Dental coverage for team members
* Generous Vacation and Sick Time off
* Eight (8) Paid Holidays
* 100% employer paid Life, AD&D, and Long Term Disability insurance
* Retirement plan with company contribution
_Erickson-Hall Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the following, whether actual or perceived or based upon identification or association: race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth (and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military status, veteran status, political activity or affiliation or any other basis protected by law._
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/54385 →