Client Reference Code: 206171
The Construction Supervisor will ensure all field operations are carried out safely, on schedule, within quality standards and within budget.
- Supervises In-House Construction Staff.
- Use strong leadership skills to effectively manage, train, mentor and coach direct reports to meet goals and expectations.
- Create a culture of teamwork and demonstrates the value of teamwork through his/her actions.
- Work with Senior Leadership team to rebuild Construction methods and techniques for day-to-day activities including New Build, Replacement, Forced Relocation, etc..
- Responsible for compliance on all daily, weekly and monthly reporting (i.e. DOCK, Salesforce, Tech Logs, Work Assure, etc.).
- Assist in preparation of monthly budget and analysis of yearly budget.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with contractors, utility companies and public officials.
- Work with Coordinators to prioritize projects to best meet business needs.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Supervises activities of project personnel to ensure timely completion and that project remains within prescribed budget.
- Coordinates project activities, ensuring compliance with all relevant governmental and regulatory agencies. Ensures compliance with all safety regulations and requirements, including but not limited to OSHA rules.
- Computer proficiency and advanced skills in Access, Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint and other required systems.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of CATV design, manual drawings, blueprints and building materials.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Ability to read and interpret maps and blueprints.
- Knowledge of specifications plans and project estimates.
- Ability to create clear and concise reports, analyze those reports and provide recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Requires ability to communicate effectively, tactfully and courteously with all clients, vendors, the general public and employees.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to operate with minimal direction and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to complete construction projects under scheduled deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Associates degree; or equivalent experience and education. Preferred degree in Computer Science, or EE, EET.
- One to three years leadership experience.
- Minimum 3 yrs. construction experience or related technical field within the telecommunications industry.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS AND FREQUENCY:
- May require daily travel to network equipment sites in the area. Possible overnight travel to remote locations with the Region, as needed. Possible overnight travel out of area for training.
Job Code : TWCECN400 Sup, Construction Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/61031 →