This position requires an individual with introductory level engineering experience in the manufacturing industry. He or she will provide engineering support for continuous improvement Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and reducing costs. Responsible for maintaining and analyzing engineering SQL data base. Strong PLC experience with Allen Bradley is preferred, as the position will support all PLCs, and SCADA controls systems within the company. Position requires strong analytical and team building skills.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
* Assist Engineering Managers in organizing and updating corporate SQL data bases.
* Assist in manufacturing data collection, and process harmonization.
* Support, maintain and enhance existing control systems hardware and software on industrial equipment.
* Write control programs for PLCs, HMI, and SCADA (Wonderware) packages.
* Conform to all applicable safety standards for industrial machinery.
* Other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
* Physical strength to lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds frequently.
* Strong Interpersonal skills Computer: Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Auto CAD
* PLC programming experience with a heavy concentration using RSLogix 5000 and Siemens Step 7 programming software.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent is desired.
50% Expected to other plants (for installation, and support)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59031 →