Assist the North American business unit in maintaining and managing the N.A. CRM Salesforce Database and to assist US users with general CRM issues. To utilise the CRM to report on business critical data cross departmentally and assist senior management with data analytics around consumer behaviour. Candidate would be expected to continuously support Victors data-driven objectives, developing reports and dashboards to measure performance on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
The CRM support analyst will report directly to the Managing Director of North America, and report along a dotted line to the Head of Product located in the United Kingdom.
What you will do:
* Provide development support for ************** including development of suitable dashboards/reports, analysing current business processes, suggesting improvements, and ensuring that end-users are trained to a level commensurate with their needs
* Respond to user enquiries and work with them to develop solutions to system data/reporting needs
* Testing of new functions and updating Salesforce in line with new product initiatives
* Salesforce database administration
* Help ensure the CRM is accurate & well maintained through procedure updates and when necessary, data scrubbing.
* Reporting, via Salesforce reports, dashboards and MS Excel. Manipulate, analyse and present data in a user friendly context whilst developing reporting and analytics that provide feedback on the sales, marketing and broader performance of the organisation.
* Working closely with the Head of Sales, carryout CRM training for all new Victor hires and existing users.
* Develop and help maintain the quality of the training materials alongside department heads.
* Work Closely with the Commercial Operations Director to assist in the analysis of Salesforce data to optimize operations work flow, and provide CRM support as needed.
* Work Closely with the VP of Marketing to assist in the analysis of Sales Force data.
* Monitors work flow process and reporting to Head of Product on user journey data and user behaviour
* Information collation and reporting to departments using CRM.
* Working with Head of Product to create a prioritized list of needs for each business department
* Identify and recommend new ways to create efficiencies by streamlining business and system processes
* Extensive salesforce experience (Salesforce admin certification preferred)
* Analytical mind-set + people person. Likes data as much as people.
* Passion and confidence to train individuals or groups on CRM platform and help them succeed
* Thorough understanding of sales and operations data management in *************
* Technical capabilities: CRM/database Management / Admin and Microsoft Excel
* Strong attention to detail
* Dedicated, flexible, quick to learn
* Ability to manage demanding personalities, up to a very senior level
* A desire to help improve sales for the business
* Ability to delve in the trenches with the sales and operations staff for business insights. Self-starter is a must
* Experience in prioritising tasks and time management
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Ability to communicate to Management effectively and efficiently
* Highly polished individual
* Expert knowledge of Excel. Microsoft certified at expert level preferred
* High level of organisational skills and experience of co-ordinating projects
* Ability to manage a group of culturally diverse individuals
* Degree in related subject preferable (Business information systems)
Be part of a hard working, fun team based out of our New York office. We have a range of benefits that can be selected based upon individual interests.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.