PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
The Cyber pillar is responsible for cyber service transition, cyber service management, cyber defense, cyber threat management, security operations, and identity and access management.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Utilizing the following domains in cyber security operations or IT operations including incident response, identity and access management, threat intelligence, vulnerability management, service management, or other related technical or functional domain that is applied to solve business problems and deliver necessary results;
– Understanding information security program strategy, priorities, and structure;
– Incorporating existing Firm knowledge, subject matter, or technical domain specialization into work activities;
– Utilizing strategic initiatives and implications in messaging in a global organization;
– Resolving challenging problems in collaboration with others and take initiative when appropriate to make independent choices on matters of significance; and,
– Influencing others within their own functional area or team.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas:
– Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, and Forensic tools;
– Understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
– Contributing to a central technology service organization;
– Navigating a matrix organization; and,
– Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skill sets.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/158423 →